The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector. On Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, with associated diagnostic procedures . Doing these simple operations, you will be able:
- * Read, erase and display code descriptions problems – both pending and permannent codes
- * Measure the fuel consumption.
- * Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
- * Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
- * Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
- * Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
- Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
- Stable wireless connection
- No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
- Stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep
- Supports almost OBDII protocols
- The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable chips
- 1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- 2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- 3.Display current sensor data, including:
- 4.Engine RPM
- 5.Calculated Load Value
- 6.Coolant Temperature
- 7.Fuel System Status
- 8.Vehicle Speed
- 9.Short Term Fuel Trim
- 10.Long Term Fuel Trim
- 11.Intake Manifold Pressure
- 12.Timing Advance
- 13.Intake Air Temperature
- 14.Air Flow Rate
- 15.Absolute Throttle Position
- 16.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- 17.Fuel System status
- 18.Fuel Pressure
V2.1 supports all OBD-II Protocols:
- 1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
- 2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
- 3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
- 4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- 5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- 6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- 7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- 8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- 9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
- B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
- C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
*default settings(user adjustable)
The OBDII compliant vehicles reference as below:
1996 or newer model year vehicle made in the United States
2004 or newer model year vehicle made in the European Union
2008 or newer model year vehicle made in the Asian Union